Monday, February 28, 2011

Digital Arts in highschool!

EFG Creative and I spent a day in late February at this amazing school. DATA stands for Digital Arts & Technology Academy, and the highschool offers focused training to aspiring filmmakers, photographers, animators, etc... Two students bounced SB600 and SB800 off the white ceiling for me all day, which was nice. Very refreshing to have assistants. The assignment was to capture the students in the environment and get some slightly more formal staff shots of teachers and the principal for upcoming marketing and web collateral. The light was flourecent, so flash was essential though I left the gels in the bag. More and more I find that I like the color balance of ungelled flashes. Or maybe I'm just lazy. 










.

No comments:

Post a Comment